Pageviews past week

Friday, October 7, 2011

Blessings for a Life Time and more....

As I look back on my life I can see so many ways that God has blessed me and my family.. so I have decided to start naming them in Thanks Giving to my God who has done such marvelous works.  This list may be boring to you, but to me it is more than I can list here. May God be Glorified and Praised forever:


two wonderful children who are now grown with children of their own ~ 12 known grandchildren ~ two step daughters who are just as wonderful as my own ~ a wonderful husband that takes care of my every need, is loving, kind and so precious to me ~ a Great Dad and Mom who knew how to raise me right, that I could love and honor my God ~ two sisters and two brothers with families of their own ~ Godly Grandparents ~ a wonderful extended family spread across the world ~ friends to last a lifetime ~ things that are a pleasure:  beautiful sunsets and sun rises ~ warm breezes in cool weather and cool breezes in warm weather ~ so many stars and the milky way ~ bug less evenings ~ the sight and sounds of many birds ~ beautiful flower gardens and trees to please the eye ~ and more than I can recall. ~ and now on to the desires of my life.....These are the material things I always wanted but never asked for, but that God has seen fit to bless me with..a brick home, a big yard, large house with room for all of us, two bathrooms, an attached garage, a nice front porch with room to sit, and large back deck to enjoy in the evenings while watching the horses and the sun set. Central heating and air and a dish washer too. So very many things that I will still have to share.


Good Health ~clothes to wear ~  food a plenty ~ a payed of truck and car. A good lawn tractor and tools to take care of the animals. A paved drive way and fencing to keep things in or out.


The list will continue from now till I part this life to enter eternity with my God and Savior.


No comments:

Post a Comment