Pageviews past week

Monday, June 13, 2011

Encountering Christ

I hope you had time to read the scripture and meditate on what it must have been like for Saul.
In my mind I imagine a great light, so bright I can't look at it.  The light of Christ, so pure and white that it burns the eyes.  The purity of that light comprehensible.  The sound of His voice speaking to me, like the many waters of the earth, so melodious that my mind is filled with joy at the sound.
That He would take the time to speak to me, of what I have done, what He wants me to do, and instruction to follow His Way, would be almost impossible to accept.
The joy and peace that would flood my heart and soul I could not contain.

God calls us all to walk in His way. We so seldom listen to His small still voice, and at other times we turn out His loud cries for us to come to Him.

Where are you today, do you want to hear His voice, are you ready to follow Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment