Pageviews past week

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yesterday as I read a book on the life of Saul (Paul), I was inspired to comment on his encounter with The Christ on the road to Damascus.  It must have been an awesome experience to turn his life around 180 degrees from the path he was on. Read Acts chapter 9.
Now consider what it was like for Saul. Can you imagine being confronted by Jesus in you mind, seeing His glory and the glory of God. Him actually speaking to you, and calling you to His service. Dwell on these things and we will talk some more later.

1 comment:

  1. I read the scripture and thought about what you wrote, then I read today's post. I can not fathom the joy and pleasure of hearing God speak to me, it would be so awesome. I am going to try and spend more time listening to His voice and see what He wants me to do.
    Kaye Jeager

    ReplyDelete