Pageviews past week

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Who am I talking to?

I have not been very faithful in recording my thoughts and studies lately, but then when I look to see who saw it I am deeply disappointed to see no one posted a comment.  Either my word stands or no one looked at this site or read it.
Well, that will not keep me from posting today.  I started back in Mary Kay sales last month, and the going has been slow and a little rough. It is not because the economy is slow, it is just the lack of enthusiasm on the part of those I have spoke with concerning skin care and or make-up.  I am really surprised at the fact that so many women don't care or don't worry about their face.  Now I for one do worry, should have started a long time ago, but it is never too late. But, I guess I should say I don't worry either, but that is because I am doing something about my face and am trying to keep it in better condition.  I am not immune to growing old nor am I fearing it, but I sure don't want to look like my grandmother real soon. Here I am approaching my 61st birthday, and hoping I look at least 50.
So for what it is worth, I hope you read this, and make a comment.  Let me know I am not just talking to myself.

And by the way...
Have a blessed week!
with much love,
Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment