Pageviews past week

Monday, September 19, 2011

LISTENING TO GOD'S VOICE

Have you ever heard God's voice?  I mean really heard Him?  I know I have.  But I am not always listening to Him. Sometimes He has to shout at me, not like you and I shout, but speaking in a way I can't ignore.  Sometimes He chastises me, some times He lovingly speaks in words to remind me of what He promised in order to comfort me.
The most important thing is, He always speaks to me in love.


Never does He say I am bad, or even wrong, He just always reminds me of the truth, of His love and how much He cares about me.


He has guided me out of danger with His small still voice. He has told me "no" before I could do something that would bring me harm.
He has consoled me when I have had pain in my heart and He has filled me with joy when He has blessed me with something I have wanted and never expected to get (I call these blessings, or gifts of love).


So how about you, has He spoken to you lately, or are you even listening?

No comments:

Post a Comment