Pageviews past week

Saturday, September 22, 2012

ARE YOU HUNGRY --FOR GOD?

Every day like thousands of other people, I yearn for something in my life to make it feel---right.  I know what my hunger is for.  Everyday when I walk into the back yard and see the beautiful blue sky the different wisps of clouds, hear the birds singing, see my Grace (my horse) grazing next to Silas (the goat) I am filled with the love of God visible in my sight.  I feel like breaking out in song, "How great Thou art... how great Thou art....!"  My heart is so filled with love and passion for my God.  I would that today He would return to take me home.

What about you.  Do you feel the call of God, His love and caring hands reaching out to your soul?

"As the deer pants for the water, so my soul pants after You .... You, O Lord, are my hearts desire and I long to worship You.."

My heart aches greatly for My Lord and God....

Come quickley Lord Jesus!

No comments:

Post a Comment