Pageviews past week

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

RAMBLINGS

So many of my posts have been taken from my studies, today it is my ramblings, or talk with God today.  I hope it benefits you.


Tues. Sept. 18/2012 AM
O Lord, why are you mindful of me, a sinner-

My child, my creation you are.  I have redeemed you through the blood of My Son Jesus Christ. You have been adopted back into the fold by your actions.

Yes, and I have accepted the sacrifice of My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as my own.
I pursue you Lord, yet at times I am side tracked by the things of this world.  I stray from the straight and narrow and find myself far from you.  Yet all I have to do is turn around from my follies and you are right there beside me.  Waiting for me to take your hand and return to the path of righteousness.

I know that my life is not always focused on you.  I find it sometimes easier to just play games, read books, or do nothing rather than study and pray, spend time with you.  They are such mindless activities in which I waste my time.

But then I find myself so unfulfilled that I turn back to the scriptures and to prayer and find myself in need of You and Your "Word".

Help me Father, to rid my life of these senseless things that not only don't fill the void, but that take me farther away from you.
Help me make a start and go were you would have me be.  Closer to You.
In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment