Pageviews past week

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

THANK YOU GOD FOR FORGIVENESS

Today is just one of those many days when I realize I have messed up again.  My worst sin is not being accountable in my money management.  I keep saying I will do it right and then I get so speedy minded I just don't keep track of things. So here I am waiting for another check to come in to cover my mistakes.
Sometimes I feel like God should not forgive me again, so I go to Him and say I am sorry, please help me fix this again, and then I remember, He is saying, "what do you mean again?"   Because when He forgave me last time and the time before and the time before that, He forgot it.  Let me show you what I mean.

Psalm 103:11-12 (KJV)

11 For as the heaven is high above the earth, so great is his mercy toward them that fear him.
12 As far as the east is from the west, so far hath he removed our transgressions from us.


 
Psalm   (NET)
103:12 As far as the eastern horizon is from the west, so he removes the guilt of our rebellious actions from us

Mathew 7:7-8
7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened


Micah 7:19 (NET)
 You will once again have mercy on us; you will conquer our evil deeds; you will hurl our sins into the depths of the sea.
 
Isaiah 38:17(NET)*
 “Look, the grief I experienced was for my benefit.
You delivered me   from the pit of oblivion. "
For you removed all my sins from your sight.
 
 
 
 

Can you see it? The forgiveness of sins, the forgetting of the sin that was forgiven.

These sriptures refresh me, they give me my hope, my strength and my God's Words.

They keep me going, trying harder, living stronger in the walk He has set before me.

The straight and narrow is hard, but it is worth the walk. Like a tight rope across the Grand Canyon, with God as my net below.

I hope this message has helped you today. 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment