Pageviews past week

Sunday, September 2, 2012

LIVING A CHRISTIAN LIFE IN A NON CHRISTIAN WORLD

It is so hard to live a Christian life in this world, especially in this country now.  Everything you do is questioned and people expect you not to do things they find offensive to their absence of beliefs.  God knows good things might rub off on them. OH MY!
Time to stand up for what you believe.
God says:

Matthew 10:32-34    (KJV)

32 Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.
33 But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.
34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

One thing I love about living where I live is that you can say what you want and no one disagrees with you.  When I say that God has blessed us greatly here in our home, they say God is so good.
When I lived up north, you had to be careful about what you said, many people found it odd or offensive to speak of God.
I am so thankful that God has given me the freedom to speak of Him before man, and equally thankful that in this part of American I still have that freedom.
Tomorrow is Labor Day, let us thank God that He gave us the freedom to work in His name and accomplish so much here in America.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment