Pageviews past week

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Ephesians in my own words..

I don't know how many of you have read the Letter to the Ephesians that Paul wrote; but in order to read and study it, I decided to write it as if I was speaking to myself.  I do not intend to change what Paul says, or to nullify his words, but to implant it in my mind as a personal witness to my heart of what God has given me as my inheritance through Christ Jesus.  Please bare that in mind as you read it. I only hope that it blesses you.

All spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus are mine.  He has chosen me that I should be holy and without blame before Him (God) in love.

God adopted me by Christ Jesus according to the good pleasure of His will.  To God, the praise of glory of His grace as I am accepted in the Beloved (Jesus).

I have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of my sins according to the riches of His grace.

He has blessed me with all wisdom and prudence, having made known to me the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure, which He Himself purposed.

He will gather together in one, all things in Christ, in heaven and on earth, even in Him.  We have an inheritance by His own will, that we should be to the praise of His glory, those who first trusted in Christ, and I, when I heard the word of truth, the gospel of my salvation, I also trusted and then after I believed I was sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise with all believers. (In that I am His forever); That which is the earnest of my inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession (my body) unto the praise of His glory.  I have faith in the Lord Jesus and love unto all the saints.

I would that the God  of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give unto me the the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him. That the eyes of my understanding being enlightened, that I may know what is the hope of His calling, and what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in all the saints; and what is the exceeding greatness of His power to us who believe, according to the working of His mighty power, which he wrought in Christ, when He raised Him from the dead and set Him at His own right hand in the heavenly places, far above all principality, and power, and might and dominion; and every name that is named, not only in this world, but also in that which is to come; and hath put all things under His feet, and gave Him to be the head over all things to the church, which is the body; the fullness of Him that fills all in all.

that ends chapter 1,
please feel free to comment on what you thought, and how you felt when you read this.  I only mean to strengthen my belief and understanding, and help others who are seeking more enlightenment from the word of God.  The next post will follow, probably pretty steady as I continue to study and speak to myself of that which God has gifted to us all as believers.  God's blessing on you all, you are continually in my heart and prayers. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment