Pageviews past week

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Letter to the Ephesians Part 3

This  3rd post continues the Letter to the Ephesians Series, let me restate:
I don't know how many of you have read the Letter to the Ephesians that Paul wrote; but in order to read and study it, I decided to write it as if I was speaking to myself. I do not intend to change what Paul says, or to nullify his words, but to implant it in my mind as a personal witness to my heart of what God has given me as my inheritance through Christ Jesus. Please bare that in mind as you read it. I only hope that it blesses you.


Chapter 3
I have heard of the dispensation of the grace of God which Paul gave, how by revelation God made known unto Paul, the mystery ( as Paul wrote about before). 
This mystery was not made know in other ages, unto to the sons of men, but is now revealed unto His Holy Apostles and Prophets by the Spirit. That I as a gentile am a fellow heir (with the Jews), and of the same body and a partaker of His promise in Christ by the gospel.
skipping to verse 8

I hear the preaching among the Gentiles the unsearchable riches of Christ, and I see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the world has been hid in God, who created all things by Christ Jesus; to the intent that now unto the principalities and powers in heavenly places might be know by the church (of whom I am a member)the manifold wisdom of God, according to the eternal purpose which He purposed in Christ Jesus our Lord: in whom we have boldness and access with confidence by the faith of Him.

 verse 14

I bow my knees  unto the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, of whom the whole family in heaven and earth is named.  That He would grant me, according to the riches of His glory, to be strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man; that Christ may dwell in my heart by faith,  that I, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth and length, and depth and height, and to know the love of Christ, which passes knowledge, that I might be filled with all the fullness of God.

Now unto Him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, Unto Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world with out end.  Amen


that ends chapter 3,

Please feel free to comment on what you thought, and how you felt when you read this. 
 Understand that I in no way offer this as another scripture, but just my thoughts on the scripture.
I only mean to strengthen my belief and understanding and help others who are seeking more enlightenment from the word of God. I will continue to post as I continue to study the things God has gifted to us all as believers. God's blessing on you all, you are continually in my heart and prayers. Amen





 

No comments:

Post a Comment